This free, six-week course will introduce available resources for Covid-19 studies, which include data collection and integration, inter-region migration data, epidemiological modelling, and relevant information regarding travel restrictions.
Who Should Take
The course is open to a diverse background of audiences who are interested in Covid-19 modelling, forecasting, and research strategies.
Overall Learning Outcomes
Gain an understanding of the updated technologies, new features and new directions in the pandemic research
Understand the modelling techniques in epidemiological research
Learn the complete workflow to conduct epidemiological research
- Covid-19 Forecasting and Research Data
- Epidemiological Modelling
- Covid-19 Healthcare Utilization
- Global Research
- New Technology, New Features, and New Directions
- Population Flows and Future Strategies